16 Cell HD EVO2 - $299.95
Ballistic Performance Components Part Number: 100-014
Parts Unlimited and Drag Specialties Part Number: 2113-0273
The 16 Cell HD EVO2 was built to fill a need in the battery market for an extremely small battery with an enormous amount of power. This battery was designed for large bikes with have modified engines or extreme environments, but because of the battery box configuration are limited in the size of battery they can use. The 16 Cell HD fits in the same foot print as a YTX20HL-BS but has an eye popping 500 Cranking Amps! There is no special charger required, but periodic balance charging the 8 Cell EVO2 with our Ballistic Performance Components BMS charger will greatly extend the life of the battery.
Please consult our application guide to find the correct application for your bike.
Covered by an industry leading 3 year warranty. See details here.
See technical info, charging instructions, and installation instructions here.
16 Cell HD EVO2 Accessories:
Ballistic Performance Components Batteries
Your powersports vehicle is the pinnacle of modern technology. It is made with the latest lightweight, high tech materials to be the most high performance vehicle on the road, lake, track or trail. You have modified your powersports vehicle with the best in carbon fiber, titanium, and magnesium in an effort to gain every last ounce of performance. Yet, under your seat is a heavy hunk of lead that was designed in the mid 1800’s.
Ballistic Performance Component Batteries use the latest, state of the art lithium ferrous energy storage technology available to provide you with a smaller, lighter, higher energy battery. Each Ballistic Performance Component Battery is assembled by hand in the USA using computer designed custom cells, cases, and hardware. As a result, Ballistic Performance Component Batteries will provide more energy out of a smaller package while requiring almost no regular maintenance and under most conditions a longer service life than existing lead acid batteries.
- Up to 80% smaller than the stock battery
- Up to 10lbs Lighter than the stock battery
- Service life of over twice a lead acid in similar conditions
- Industry leading 3 year warranty
- Designed, developed, and assembled in the USA
- Completely “dry” technology so batteries can be mounted in any direction
- Non-toxic, recyclable, and can be air shipped
- Applications for powersports vehicles from 50cc - 2300cc
- Tested extensively by professional race teams
- Impact and water resistant
- Works with the original equipment charging system
- No trickle charger required, loses only 10% of charge over a year of static use